DARMIKA Catharanthus roseus, Tiny Periwinkle,Nithyakalyani, Vinca Sadabahar Live Plant
- Sunlight: Full sun is best, although some afternoon shade is fine
- Soil:Plant vinca in a sunny location with well-drained soil. If you are growing annual vinca in containers use a proper potting mix.
- Water:Water the vinca only when the surrounding soil becomes completely dry. Give the plants water only during the morning to allow time for drops of moisture to dry before nightfall.
- Temperature:26 to 30 degree C
- Fertilizer:Fertilize the plants once a month with a 10-10-10 nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium water-soluble fertilizer. Mix 1 teaspoon of fertilizer with 1 gallon of water, or according to the instructions on the package. Apply the fertilizer in place of a watering.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x0